Friday, October 30, 2009

To unexpected deals


When Chris and I go to the park we usually talk but on some occasions we have little to say to each other. When that happens I am thinking about something and he always knows. I must have a thinking face of maybe it's just the facts that I am not talking his ear off. So anyway we had that moment just the other day as we were walking. Chris asked me " Schnitz what are you thinking about" and I said I have been thinking about blogging. Being a stay at home mom can sometimes be monotonous; which brought the thought of blogging to mind. A little change can be good though out the day. I also was told by a dear friend about a stay-at-home mom who blogs, her name is Stephanie. She is inspiring and delightful with a courageous story. Since reading her blog (Nie Nie dialogues) I have wanted to also blog just because this lady is fabulous. Here is to the nie nie dialogues and her beautiful family. Thank You! Thanks for an unexpected deal:)

Another unexpected deal was a darling pair of shoes that I found at good will.


No comments:

Post a Comment