Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been too long

I am almost embarrassed by how long it has been since my last blog. I was think why do I have a blog if I am not going to keep up on it. Anyway a lot has happen since November 23rd. Christmas came and went as fast as the dickens. We celebrated New Years with a wonderful Sanctus concert here in our hometown of Toledo, and had a little after party with some very close friends. Chris and I stayed up way too late because New Years day I felt like I had made the worst decision in my life to stay up until 3 am. I am usually in bed by 11 if not early. So needless to say it took my a couple of days to recoup. Chris and I just came home from a little vacation that he surprised me with on Christmas morning. A five night cruise to Mexico. We had a wonderful relaxing time, but unfortunately we froze our butts off. The high only reached about 65 and we only got a very short glimpse of the sun for a total of two hours. I was very much looking forward to sitting on the beach while the sun baked my skin. Oh well. Josiah stayed home with his Grandparents and got extremely spoiled because he wasn't even excited to see me. I think he was a little mad at me. Another big event in the Rohman household is that we are in the process of finishing our basement. My dear father is in charge of the project and everything is coming along nicely. Chris and I have made our trips to home depot picking out fixtures and carpet colors. It won't be long before we have our cozy space complete:)

Well until March- just kidding I won't wait that long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment